Thursday, February 26, 2009

MY past, PRESENT, and FUTURE

In my basement I see my childhood. I see people hugging me. They all love me and everyone is kind. We are laughing and we are having a really good time.

On the first floor I see people that like me I have lots of friends and people to talk to but most importantly a beautiful girl in the middle and I like her and she likes me now my life has meaning.

On the second floor I see all my family and friends all at the park with a gigantic pool in the middle and slides that are 50 feet tall. We are all eating ribs and having a big barbecue. Now we all sing a song together like we are one person.

5 comments:

aj said...

It totally makes me feel like im in the basement and makes me feel lik im right there in the action!:)GREAT JOB!
-Austin

WATZ UP!! said...

I rally like this poem I could see what you are seeing I could actually feel the conversation that people are having with you
I also like your choicey vivid adjectives

by;JESSAYMN CROUCH

Ms. Chaloux said...

Austin, what do you see in the basement? What one detail? Jessaymn, what do you hear? What song are they singing? Which adjective, good?

Ms. Chaloux

Cubanflyjr said...

I like it justin even though it dosent have alot of detail i can see your friends and family hugging you and loving you i like it alot justin good job

Xx INFAMOUS xX said...

I loves it but maybe you can describe it a little better but it was cool




rolando barcenas