Friday, March 6, 2009

MY KERNAL ESSAY

I was in my black leather chair at home on my high-speed computer crying big blues tears of “boredism.” I was making a game on Command and Conquer. So then I looked for a challenge while I was Global Lunatic Association A.K.A GLA. So I made the title of the game “Pros Only.” Seven people join in about two minutes which is a good thing and they were confident and ready to beat me. I made fun of some of their names, like Mr. Weiner or Nub King. They needed a name like mine the one and only legendary king VERTISALIS. So I picked this gigantic unlimited money map that I made when I had nothing to do. I thought “Aw, man, I can’t wait to win but God it’s going to take ages.

1 comment:

aj said...

Wow!I love how you made a strong image and it help me carry it out the whole story!GREAT JOB!:)
-Austin